HOOVER MET COMPLEX POLICIES
With all the hustle and bustle of a place as exciting as the Hoover Met Complex, we keep some policies in place to help ensure that you have the best experience possible. These policies are specifically designed to allow for your utmost safety, and your enjoyment.
At the Hoover Metropolitan Complex (HMC), your safety and enjoyment are what motivates us to be the best youth sports and special events complex in the country. Our commitment to service and creating experiences is what separates the HMC from the rest.
All of our policies are created to make sure we live out our mission statement every day. These basic guidelines keep the Hoover Met Complex running smoothly and without disturbance, and they are made with the best interests of all of our valued guests in mind.
In order to help us contribute to our mission statement, we ask that all of our guests adhere to the following policies:
- Concealed weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No personal coolers or outside food are allowed inside our building.
- No steel spikes on turf fields.
- No food or beverages allowed on playing surfaces.
- No peanuts with shells, sunflower seeds, or gum.
- No pets except trained service animals.
- No tobacco usage – this includes vaping, pipes, cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco.
- No open flames including grills, sternos, or propane heaters.
- No skateboarding, scooters, wheelies, skates, or hoverboards.
- No abusive or offensive language, physical violence, or unsportsmanlike conduct.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs of any kind.
- No drone flights on HMC property.
- Tents: See HMC Team Member for placement.
- Inclement Weather: Please listen for announcement from HMC Staff.
We ask that you please observe these basic rules at all times to help us maintain our dedication to your best experience.
Because the Hoover Met Complex is able to accommodate such a wide variety of events, the ticketing policy will vary for each one.
In order to maintain proper capacity in our main gym, we ask that each guest present a wristband or hand stamp upon re-entry. If the weather is not cooperating for the day, please bag your umbrella before entering any of our gym spaces. We will not allow any food or outside beverage into our facilities, nor will we allow artificial noisemakers such as cowbells, keys, or more.