Important Camp Information
Camp Registration Fees
$150 No lunch provided • $185 Lunch provided
*To register multiple siblings and receive 10% off the camp price (total cost of registration) for each additional child, please contact the Camp Director to receive your discount at email@example.com
The weekly balance is due in full by end of business day each Monday prior to camp week.
Camp Capacity and Waiting List
Each camp week will have a max capacity of 80 campers. Once a camp is full, a child can be registered online to reserve a spot on the waiting list at no charge. When a spot opens for that week, the registrant will be contacted and must pay in full if they decide to register for that week.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Due to COVID-19, cancellation of camp will be allowed until 5pm on the Thursday prior to the week of camp. Please allow two weeks for refunds to be processed.
Sports Camp Daily Schedule
• Drop-off & check-in: 8:00am – 9:00am
• Sports Camp: 9:00am – 4:00pm
• Check-out & pick-up: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
• Late Pick-up*: after 6:00pm *additional fee
Drop-off & check-in: 8:00am – 9:00am
• Each athlete must be signed in by their parent/guardian with a camp coach/administrator.
• Structured games and free play will be monitored by coaches starting with early drop-off athletes at 8:00am and will end at 9:00am when Morning Assembly begins
Morning Assembly: 9:00am – 9:15am
• All athletes will be gathered together on main court and will participate in daily assembly with Camp Director, Camp Coordinator and Camp Coaches.
• Assembly will focus on teaching good sportsmanship through positive stories and motivational tactics.
• Coaches will have a tip of the day or skill focus for the day.
Morning Session: 9:15am – 12:00pm
• Sport specific drills taught in multiple stations by coaches. Groups will rotate from station to station.
• Speed & Agility drills will be incorporated during morning session to coincide with sport specific drills for that day/week.
• Sport specific games that will emphasize skills learned during morning session drills and stations.
Lunch Break: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
• Lunch break begins with youngest group starting at 11:45am and final group finishing at 12:45pm.
Afternoon Session: 12:45pm – 3:45pm
• Team orientation – athletes will be divided into teams for competitive games, as well as non-traditional games (kick ball, wiffle ball, relays, etc).
• Teams practice with coaches and conduct team building exercises.
• Scrimmage games
• Competitive team games
• Individual competition and skills challenges
Gameday Recap: 3:30pm – 4:00pm
• Coaches will review the skills and sportsmanship tips learned throughout the day.
• Dismissal will begin at 3:45pm
Check-out & pick-up: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
• Parents/Guardians are REQUIRED to show pictured ID when checking athlete out of camp and must be listed on form as authorized to pick up athlete.
• Coaches are not permitted to release athletes until proof of identification is provided.
• Athletes will be separated by age group during dismissal to help maintain an orderly process for coaches and parent/guardian.
• Late pick-up is after 6:00pm and athletes will continue to play camp games during this period. An additional fee is required.
**Camp Director must be notified in writing if anyone not listed on your registration form is picking up your athlete that day/week.
What Athletes Need for Sports Camp
• Athletic and appropriate clothing for sports must be worn during camp. Any violation will result in the parent/guardian being called to bring appropriate clothes, or pick the athlete up from camp.
• Sneakers/tennis shoes must be worn to participate in camp. Open-toed shoes are not allowed.
• All items should have athlete’s name labeled on them and be kept in a backpack or secured bag with name written on the outside.
• Water bottle with name written clearly on side/top.
• Snacks are optional, but encouraged for the morning and afternoon breaks. Snacks can include Gatorade/Powerade, fruit cup, banana, chips, etc. *Must be kept in a closed container and placed in backpack.
• Will be provided for those who registered for the lunch option.
• If you did not select that option, athletes must bring a daily lunch with a drink. Lunch must be kept in a closed container until lunch break.
MEDIA RELEASE FORM FOR CAMPER